When you’re selling your house or vacation property, you want to sell it fast and make as much money as possible. A solid marketing plan will help you accomplish that. Here’s how I will work with you to effectively market your property:
1. Advise you on getting your home sale-ready. I will walk through your home with you and provide staging tips. Everything from furniture placement, to appropriate wall colours, to clutter control – to help your property appeal to more potential buyers and maximize marketability.
2. Give you a sense of the market. To help you decide on a fair price that’s based on market value, I will provide you with information on how much other properties in your area are currently listed at and what comparable properties have sold for.
3. Submit the listing to MLS®. I will include multiple quality photos of your property, a virtual tour (if applicable) and plenty of additional information to entice buyers. Your property will appear on all local Real Estate Board listing sites as well as the Toronto Real Estate Board listing site to ensure maximum exposure on your property.
4. Promote your listing. I’ll get the word out in as many ways as I can. Your listing will be featured on my website, my newsletter, in feature sheets, “Just Listed” postcards, slideshow presentations, targeted emails, and any other marketing vehicle that makes sense for your property – and the target market of potential buyers. A professionally planned Open House is also part of my strategy.
5. Promote your property to other REALTORS® via phone calls, emails, personal meetings, an agent open house – whatever it takes to reach potential buyers.
6. Follow up after every viewing. I will contact you after every showing to advise the potential buyers’ level of interest, and tell you what type of feedback they provided on your property.
7. Regular contact throughout the process. You’ll never have to guess where things stand with the sale of your property – I will contact you regularly with updates. And if you have any questions, I’m available to answer them – seven days a week. I welcome your calls or emails any time.
8. Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under licence.